I just updated my payment information and still cannot use the service.
If you are still unable to access the NetZero DSL service after successfully updating your payment information, try restarting your DSL modem by following these steps:
- Wait for about 30 minutes after updating the CC information.
- Shut down your computer.
- Turn off your DSL modem by unplugging the AC power cord.
- Wait for atleast 30 seconds to one minute.
- Turn on your DSL modem by plugging back the AC power cord, and wait for it to go through its internal setup until the Power and DSL lights are green and steady.
- Turn on your computer, and try to reconnect to the Internet.
If you require further assistance, please click here for additional support options.