Where can I check the settings for my DSL modem?
You can view your NetZero DSL modem settings by following these steps.
Your NetZero DSL modem's Web setup interface will have several sections:
- Open up a web browser and go to gateway.2wire.net
- Click on the Broadband Link icon.
- Click on Summary.
- DSL Link - Shows whether you have sync (a DSL connection) or not.
- Internet - Shows if your Internet connection is available.
- Incoming - Shows the download speed of your connection.
- Outgoing - Shows the upload speed of your current connection.
- Internet Address - Shows the IP address of your connection
- Hardware Address - Shows the computer address that the DSL connection is using (all DSL connections must obtain a computer address)
- Keycode - (if applicable) the key code of your DSL modem.