How to connect my Playstation 3 wirelessly?
To connect your Sony Playstation 3 to your wireless network:
If you are unable to connect, it means that connection requires further troubleshooting, Please refer to the Playstation 3 user's manual or contact Sony for more help.
- Turn on the Playstation 3, move to Settings, select Network Settings, and press the X button.
- Select Internet Connection, press the X button, and choose Enabled.
- Go to Internet Connection Settings and press the X button.
- After reading the message, select Yes and press the X button.
- Select Easy and press the X button.
- Select Wireless and press the X button.
- Select Scan so the Playstation 3 can search for your network, and press the X button.
- Choose your network from the list and press the X button.
- Confirm that your network is selected, and press the right directional button.
- Select WPA from the security settings and press the X button.
- Use the controller to type in your security key (found on the bottom of your modem) and press the right directional button when finished (note: the field will display eight asterixes even if your security key is more or less than eight characters long).
- Review the settings and press the X button when finished to activate the wireless connection.
Please note: These instructions are meant to be general guidelines for setting up a Playstation 3 to a wireless network. You should always follow the vendor's instructions for installing, configuring, and maintaining your wireless network.
|NetZero Free Service|