Can I restrict all internet access for a computer on my network?
Yes, you can restrict Internet Access for any computer on your network. To set Internet restrictions:
- Open your NetZero DSL modem's User Interface.
- Click on the Protect Your Kids tab.
- Select the Internet Access Control link from the grey navigation bar.
- Click on the Edit Settings button on the Internet Access Restriction Schedule page.
- Check the red Restrict box in the upper-left corner. This will block all Internet access for this computer.