How can I Connect the DSL modem with USB?
With NetZero DSL, you have the option of connecting your DSL modem using USB
A: Install the USB drivers.
- Insert the start-up CD, and close the installation window that opens.
- Click the Windows Start button, and select My Computer.
- Right-click on the DSL icon, and select Explore.
- Double-click on the Drivers folder.
- Double-click on the USB folder, and double-click on the twusb1405 file.
- Click Unzip to install the USB drivers to your computer.
B: Connect your DSL modem to your computer.
- Windows will autodetect your DSL modem, and ask you to install the software. When the Installation Wizard starts, select the Install from a list or specific location (advanced) option, and click Next.
- Select the Search for the best driver in these locations option, and be sure to check the box next to Include this location in the search.
- Click on Browse and select Local disk C:
- Locate the TWUSB_TEMP folder, and highlight it.
- Click OK, then Next to complete the installation process.
Your DSL modem should now be installed.
If you want to connect your modem using Ethernet cables, please click here.