Extending Email Headers - Eudora Pro
Extending email headers will enable you to identify who sent you a particular email message and how that you received it. Complete the following steps to extend the header of an email and to file a complaint with NetZero regarding the spam or offending message.
To show extended email headers in Eudora:
- Open the appropriate message.
- Click on the Blah Blah Blah button.
- Additional information including the return path, received-from data and the message ID will be displayed.
Note: If you want to report spam or an offensive message, you will need to copy and paste the full header and the actual text of the spam or offensive message into a new email message.
- Left-click at the beginning of the header and drag over the entire header and message.
- Right-click and select Copy.
- Open a new message.
- Click once in the text box and select Edit and Paste.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the To: field to report a problem.