The following problems may occur during the NetZero update process:
- NetZero failed to update correctly after reboot
- The software attempts to update itself every time I run NetZero
- After updating my NetZero software, I no longer have a local access number
- NetZero shortcut is missing after installation
- Nothing happens when I double-click on the NetZero icon on my desktop
If you are experiencing any of these problems after NetZero automatically updates, or if the software doesn't update itself properly, you will need to do the following:
- Download a new copy of the NetZero software by clicking here.
- Uninstall your current version of the software.
- Re-install the new copy of our software you just downloaded.
For instructions on how to uninstall and reinstall NetZero, click here.