Connection Errors / Solutions
Error 03: Your copy of the NetZero software has been corrupted. You must reinstall the software in order to correct this problem.
Error 03 appears when one of files required to run NetZero is missing or damaged and thereby preventing the software from launching correctly. To resolve the issue, please uninstall and reinstall the software.
To Uninstall and Reinstall NetZero
- Click the Windows Start button, point to Settings and select Control Panel.
- Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
- Click once on NetZero Internet to highlight it and click on the Add/Remove button.
- Click OK and OK again to close the Control Panel.
- Click the My Computer icon on the desktop.
- Double-click on Local Disk C:
- Double-click on NetZeroInstaller.
- Double-click on NetZeroHSSetup.exe or NetZeroSetup.exe to begin re-installing NetZero.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete re-installing NetZero.
If you are unable to locate the file required to reinstall NetZero, please click here.