Connection Errors / Solutions
Error 07: NetZero has encountered a problem with the Windows Operating System. Restarting your computer may correct this problem.
To resolve Error 07, please follow the steps below:A.Restart your computer and launch NetZero
B.Uninstall and Reinstall NetZero
A. To Restart a computer 1. Click the Start button and select Shut Down.
2. Select Restart.
3. Launch NetZero after Windows restarts.
B. To Uninstall and Reinstall NetZero
- Click the Windows Start button, point to Settings and select Control Panel.
- Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
- Click once on NetZero Internet to highlight it and click on the Add/Remove button.
- Click OK and OK again to close the Control Panel.
- Click the My Computer icon on the desktop.
- Double-click on Local Disk C:
- Double-click on NetZeroInstaller.
- Double-click on NetZeroHSSetup.exe or NetZeroSetup.exe to begin re-installing NetZero.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete re-installing NetZero.
If you are unable to locate the file required to reinstall NetZero, please click here.