Common Connection Errors / Solutions
Windows NT 4.0 Dial-up
"Error Access denied"
Note: Error Access denied is an authentication error. The likely cause is an incorrect username or password, or entering a "remote network domain."
- On your desktop, double-click the My Computer icon.
- Double-click the Dial-Up Networking icon.
- Select the Phonebook entry to dial that you are having problems with.
- Click on the More button and select Edit entry and modem properties.
- Select the Security tab.
- Click on the Unsave password button.
Note: This button may be greyed - if so skip to the next step.
- Click OK.
- Click on the Close button.
- Retry the NetZero connection.