Internet Explorer Content Advisor
Content Advisor is available to anyone with the Internet Explorer browser. This feature gives you the ability to allow or deny viewing certain type of Web sites. To adjust these settings to fit your needs, follow the steps below: To Adjust the Settings of the Internet Explorer Content Advisor:
- Click on the Start button
- Select Settings
- Select Control Panel
- Double-click on the Internet Options icon
- Click on the Content tab
- In the Content Advisor area click on the Enable button. If you have not set a supervisory password, you will be prompted to do so.
- Type the supervisor's password for your computer.
- On the Ratings tab, click on a category in the list (Language, Nudity, Sex or Violence) and then adjust the slider to set its limits.
- Repeat this process for each category you want to adjust.
- Click Apply
- Click OK