How do I uninstall/reinstall NetZero?
Step 1: Get a copy of NetZero
Before uninstalling NetZero be sure you have a copy of the software to reinstall, either on CD or from download. Click here for information on getting a copy of NetZero software.
Step 2: Uninstall NetZero
Note: You may want to write down your NetZero Member ID and password - you will need it to log on to NetZero again.
- Exit NetZero.
- Click on the Windows Start button and select Control Panel (Windows 98, ME, 2000 users click Start, point to Settings, then select Control Panel).
- Click on Add/Remove program (Windows Vista/7 users click Uninstall a program).
- Select NetZero from the list, then click Remove or Uninstall.
Step 3: Reinstall NetZero
- If you are installing from a CD click here.
- If you are installing from a download click here.
- To install from the NetZero Installer on your computer, click here
|NetZero Free Service|