What are Data Plans?
Data plans provide you with a monthly allotment of data you can use with your device. There are five NetZero 4G Mobile Broadband data plans so you can choose the one that best fits your needs and budget.
For instance, if you mainly use the Internet to check email and occasionally visit websites, our Free plan, with a maximum of 200MB data per month may be perfect for you. However, if you're a heavy Internet user, and do a lot of downloading, web surfing, or media streaming, our Platinum plan with 4GB data per month would be a good choice.
- Free: No monthly fees, data allotment of 200 MB per billing cycle. Free plan limited to 12 months only.
- Basic: $9.95 per month, 500 MB data allotment per billing cycle.
- Plus: $19.95 per month, 1 GB data allotment per billing cycle.
- Pro: $34.95 per month, 2 GB data allotment per billing cycle.
- Platinum: $49.95 per month, 4GB data allotment per billing cycle.
If you exceed your data limit during a billing cycle you will not be able to connect to the Internet for the remainder of your billing cycle unless you purchase more data for that month. For more information on how to get more data, click here.
If you already own a device, click here for instructions on how to sign-up for NetZero 4G Mobile Broadband. If you do not already own a device, click here to sign-up for NetZero 4G Mobile Broadband and to purchase a device.
|NetZero Free Service|