How do I change my download speed?
NetZero 4G Mobile Broadband devices can be set to two speeds:
- Light Speed: downloads up to 1.0Mbps, uploads up to 384Kbps
- Warp Speed: downloads up to 10Mbps, uploads up to 1.5Mbps
Light Speed is a slower setting, but helps conserve the amount of data you download to so you don't use up your allotment before your billing cycle ends. Warp Speed provides maximum speed, meaning that you can easily handle really large files, but may use up your data quicker than you expect.
To adjust your speed settings:
- Sign in to the My Account page at http://account.netzero.net
- Click on Speed Setting under 4G Mobile Broadband
- Slide the switch between Light Speed and Warp Speed to change your setting
NetZero 4G Mobile Broadband Free and Basic members have their devices set to Light Speed by default, as a way to help you manage your data limits. However, members can change their speed setting at any time.
|NetZero Free Service|