I can't connect.
In order to connect to the Internet, you must have an active NetZero 4G Mobile Broadband account. If you do not have an active account, click here. If you have an active account and are unable to connect to the Internet, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Be sure your NetZero 4G HotSpot is fully charged. If the battery is drained, you will not be able to connect to the Internet. Plug in the NetZero 4G HotSpot to either an electrical socket or to a computer's USB port to recharge the battery.
- Check that your NetZero 4G HotSpot is turned on.
- Confirm that you are getting a signal by looking at the LCD screen to check for bars on the signal meter. If you don't see any bars, you're not receiving a signal.
- Be sure the device you're using is connected to the NetZero 4G HotSpot network. If not, add the device.
- If possible, move the NetZero 4G HotSpot computer to a different area. If you're indoors, move near a window or away from any other electronic devices to avoid any signal interference.
- Try rebooting your Wi-Fi enabled device.
- If you're still unable to connect, call our Technical Support team at 800-939-8647 for more assistance.
|NetZero Free Service|