Installation & Setup
Setting up your NetZero 4G HotSpot is simple:
- Unpack your NetZero 4G HotSpot. If the battery is not already installed, remove the battery cover, and insert the battery in to the NetZero 4G HotSpot.
- Your 4G HotSpot may arrive fully charged and ready to go. If not, just plug it into an electrical outlet using the wall charger to recharge the battery (you can also recharge the battery by using your computer's USB port, although this will take longer).
- When the battery is fully charged you'll see four bars on the LCD screen.
- Turn on the NetZero 4G HotSpot by pressing and holding the Power button until the screen lights up.
- The network name (SSID) and key will appear on the NetZero 4G HotSpot LCD screen.
(note: if the screen goes to sleep and is blank, press the Power button to wake it up and restore the display)
- If you're using a computer, open the list of available networks to find the NetZero 4G HotSpot (if you're using a different Wi-Fi enabled device, consult the user's manual for instructions on connecting to a wireless network)
- Select the NetZero 4G HotSpot network, and enter the SSID and password information to connect to the NetZero 4G HotSpot network.
|NetZero Free Service|