How do I adjust the Power Saving mode for the 4G HotSpot?
As a way to preserve battery life, the NetZero 4G HotSpot has a power saving mode that puts it to sleep if it is inactive for a period of time. You will not be able to connect to the Internet when the device is in sleep mode. To wake it up, briefly press the power button.
By default, the device is set to go to sleep if it is inactive for 30 minutes. To change the setting:
- Turn on your 4G HotSpot, and connect to the Internet with it.
- Open a browser and type 192.168.15.1 into the address bar.
- Type in your password in the field on the left, and click the Login button.
- Click on Advanced Settings on the left nav, and select System.
- Click on Power Management, and choose the new power saving time from the dropdown menu
- Click Apply.
|NetZero Free Service|