You can use your NetZero 4G HotSpot with any Wi-Fi enabled device. If you're connecting a computer to the NetZero 4G HotSpot, you'll need to be sure it has a wireless card. To check if your computer is Wi-Fi enabled:
- Open the Control Panel and select System.
- Click on the Hardware tab and choose Device Manager.
- Find Network Adapters in the list and click the plus sign next to it to expand it.
- If you see a device with the word "Wireless" next to it, your computer is Wi-Fi enabled.
- Open Finder and navigate to Applications.
- Open the Utilities folder and double-click System Profiler.
- Click on Network. If you see a device under the Airport category your computer is Wi-Fi enabled.
To find out if a different device is Wi-Fi enabled (such as game console, smartphone, etc), check with the manufacturer's user manual or spec sheet.
|NetZero Free Service|