I can't connect
In order to connect to the Internet, you must have an active NetZero 4G Mobile Broadband account. If you do not have active account, click here.
If you're unable to connect to the Internet, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Confirm that your NetZero 4G Stick™ is properly plugged in to the USB port, and that it is plugged directly into your computer, and not into a USB hub or extension. If the NetZero 4G Stick™ is correctly plugged in, try using a different USB port.
- If you have a NetZero 4G Stick™ that has a bank of five LED lights at the top, check to see that the Green Status LED (the central light below the row of LEDs) is lit.
- If you have a NetZero 4G Stick™ that doesn't have a row of LED lights at the top, check to see that your Connection Manager is running, and that you've clicked on the Connect button.
- Look at your Connection Manager to confirm that you are getting a wireless signal. If you don't see the signal indicator lit, you aren't receiving a signal.
- If possible, move your computer to a different area. If you're indoors, move near a window or away from any other electronic devices to avoid any signal interference.
- Try rebooting your computer and re-connecting.
- If you're still unable to connect, call our Technical Support team at 800-939-8647 for more assistance.
|NetZero Free Service|