To Reinstall the NetZero Software using the Installer:
First, be sure you completely close NetZero.
- Press and hold the Ctrl, Alt and Delete keys on your keyboard at the same time.
- The Close Program window will open.
- Find exec.exe in the list of processes, right-click on it once and click End Task.
- Find x1exec.exe in the list of programs, right-click on it once and click End Task.
Note: exec.exe and x1exec.exe are process names for the NetZero program. If you do not find these processes running, it means the NetZero program is not running on your computer.
Once you've completely closed NetZero:
- Double-click the My Computer icon on your desktop.
Windows Vista and 7 Users: Click the Windows Start button and select Computer.
- Double-click Local Disk (C:).
- Double-click the NetZeroInstaller folder to open it.
- Double-click the NetZeroInstaller icon to launch the NetZero Installer software, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click Yes or Accept if you are asked to allow the installation to proceed.
Once the installation has finished, launch NetZero and try connecting to the Internet.
|NetZero Free Service|