Setting Up Your iPhone
- Tap Settings from the main menu.
- Tap Mail, select Contacts, then tap Calendars.
- Tap Add Account, select Other, and tap Add Mail Account.
- Type your name, your NetZero email address and your password and then click Next.
- Under Incoming Mail Server type: pop.netzero.com.
- Tap Server Port and change the port for POP to 995. Then Tap Save.
- Under Outgoing Mail Server type: smtp.netzero.com
- Type your NetZero ID and password where asked (only type your NetZero ID, not @netzero.com).
- Tap ON next to Use SSL.
- Tap Server Port and change the port to 465.
- Tap Save to finish.
Note: Depending on the version, model, or manufacturer of your smartphone the steps to setting up email may be slightly different than shown on this page. If you are unable to set up your email using these instructions, please refer to your phone's user manual or contact your cellular provider.
Back to the Main Menu
|NetZero Free Service|