Setting Up Your iPhone / iPad / IOS 6 / 7
- Tap Settings from the main menu.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account, select Other, and tap Add Mail Account.
- Type your name, your NetZero email address and your password and then click Next.
- You will be taken to Mail, Contacts, Calendars with the email account configured.
- Tap on the email account created under Accounts section of Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Under Incoming Mail server for Hostname type: pop.NetZero.com
- Scroll down to the bottom and Tap Advanced
- Under Incoming Settings, enable Use SSL, Delete from server to Never, and type 995 as Server Port
- Tap on email account name to go back
- Tap SMTP under Outgoing Mail Server
- Primary Server should be by default set as smtp.NetZero.com
- Tap on smtp.NetZero.com
- Under Outgoing mail server for Hostname type: smtp.NetZero.com( the server name will be available by default in case it is not available you can type in the provided outgoing server name)
- Username, Password should be prefilled.
- Enable Use SSL and type Server Port 465.
- Tap Done.
- Once it has been saved your email account will be configured successfully.
Note: Depending on the version, model, or manufacturer of your smartphone the steps to setting up email may be slightly different than shown on this page. If you are unable to set up your email using these instructions, please refer to your phone's user manual or contact your cellular provider.
Back to the Main Menu
|NetZero Free Service|