Editing a Contact
If you're using NetZero's new Message Center, please click here
To edit a contact in your Address Book:
- Click the Address book tab on the top navigation bar to open the address book.
- Make sure the Contacts tab is selected, then put a checkbox next to the Email of the contact you want to edit.
Note: If you check off more than one contact, only the top-most contact will be edited.
- Click the View/Edit button above the contacts section.
- Edit the contact information.
- To save your changes to the address book contact, click Save. If you want to cancel, click Cancel, or click Reset to return the text boxes to their previously saved state.
Back to the Main Menu