Billing and Usage History
Payment and Account Info
Update My Address
Upgrade My Account
Get NetZero Software
Adding a Contact
To add a new contact to your Address Book:
- Click the Address Book tab on the top navigation bar to open the address book.
- Make sure the Contacts tab is selected, and then click the Add Contact link to create a new contact.
- In the Nickname box, enter a name for the new contact.
- In the First Name box, enter the person's first name.
- In the Email box, enter an email address.
- In the Last Name box, enter the person's last name.
- If you would like to enter optional personal information about your contact, you can fill in Home Address and Work Address by clicking on Show Additional Fields.
- You can also fill in a contact's phone numbers and Internet information (such as Web site) under Phone Numbers and Internet Information.
- Other info, such as a contact's birthday, anniversary, and other notes, can optionally be filled in under Additional Information.
- To save your new address book contact, click Save. If you want to cancel, click Cancel.
Back to the Main Menu