How do I turn off email forwarding?
If you're using NetZero's new Message Center, please click here
To turn off your email forwarding function:
- Log in to Email on the Web.
- Click on Settings and select Email Features.
- Click on Mail Forwarding.
- Select Off - Do not forward my new email.
- Click on Save when finished.
Please note: These instructions refer to setting up mail forwarding rules to automatically have email sent to your Message Center address to another email address. If you'd like to learn how to forward an email message you've received to other email addresses, click here.
Back to the Main Menu