How long do messages stay in the Junk Mail folder?
If you're using NetZero's new Message Center, please click here
You can choose how long messages remain in your Junk Mail folder by changing the setting at any time.
- Log in to Message Center.
- Click on Settings and select Email Features.
- Click on Junk Mail Settings.
- Click on the drop-down menu under Junk Mail Folder Auto-Delete Setting, and select how long you want the messages to remain before they are deleted. The default setting is 30 days.
- Click Save when finished.
Please note that if you select 0 days, the Junk Mail will be automatically deleted as soon as it's received. Once a message is deleted from your Junk Mail folder, you can view it in your Trash folder. Once your Trash folder is emptied, the message is permanently deleted.
Back to the Main Menu
|NetZero Free Service|