How do I use the filters?
If you're using NetZero's new Message Center, please click here
Filters are now available for you to help sort through your email messages. You can sort your messages by All, Email then again by choosing either All or Opened from the Inbox, Sent, or any other folder that you have created.
Sort messages with Filters:
- Sign into the NetZero Message Center.
- Click Inbox (Or other folder).
- Select the tab that contains the messages you would like to view.
- The Filter will automatically be set to All.
- Click Unopened to bring all Unopened Messages to the front.
- Click All to return to the previous view.
Back to the Main Menu