About NetZero Message Center
Click here to access Message Center.
With Message Center, you can read and write your NetZero email from any Internet-connected computer in the world.
Quick and Easy
To get started, just click the Sign in button after you've entered your NetZero Member ID and password. Once you've logged in, you'll find your new email messages in your Inbox, a place to compose and send new messages, and an online address book.
Help - I'm New to Message Center
The most important thing to know is that there is only one NetZero email system, and two different ways to access it. You can always check your mail on your home computer using an email program (such as Eudora or Mac Mail) in conjunction with your NetZero software. Alternatively, Message Centerallows you to access your email when you're away from home. Whether you're at work, on vacation, or anywhere else with an Internet-connected computer, your email address is the same and your account is always accessible.
Please understand that a dedicated email program, in conjunction with the NetZero software, is still the best way to read and write your NetZero email. Programs like Eudora or Mac Mail are faster, fully-featured, and have practically unlimited storage capabilities. Unlike Message Center, you can use an email program to read and write your email without being connected to the Internet.
NetZero Message Centeris offered as a convenience so that you can send and receive mail when you are away from home. You don't have to worry about losing or missing mail. All your mail goes to NetZero's central system, and it can be accessed at any time with either an email program connected to the NetZero software, or Message Center.
Here's more about Message Center:
- There's no additional cost to use Message Center. The service is free.
- You can use Message Centerwith either Internet Explorer or Netscape browsers.
- All mail in the Trash and Drafts folders will be regularly deleted.
Some Helpful Hints
All mails left in your Inbox at the end of an Message Centersession will remain there until you check your mail with an email program and the NetZero software. At that point, all mails in your Inbox will be downloaded to your home computer and will no longer appear in your Message CenterInbox. Only new mail will appear in your Message CenterInbox.Tips for Getting Started
NetZero's Message Center also has some tips to help you get familiar with the features. You'll see these the first time you use Message Center, but you can view them any time you like.
- Sign in into NetZero's Message Center.
- Click on the Help drop-down and select Tips for Getting Started.
- Click Continue to see tips on.
- Reading, Writing and Searching your email.
- Managing your folders.
- Navigating the Message Center.
- Searching the Web.
- Setting Options.
- You can navigate the tips by clicking on the Next or Previous arrow buttons. You can also jump to a specific tool-tip by clicking one of the bubbles shown at the bottom of each tip box.
- Once you are ready to use NetZero's Message Center, click Get Started.
MegaMail and MegaMail Plus
With NetZero MegaMail you get 2GB of storage, enhanced features, and the ability to send and receive messages from non-NetZero email addresses. MegaMail Plus offers even more storage, and expanded sort and delete settings. Click here for more information and a free trial.
Back to the Main Menu