Microsoft - Internet Explorer 4.x
Configure the Browser and Home Page
- Click the Windows Start button, point to Settings and select Control Panel.
- Double-click the Internet icon.
- Select the General tab.
- In the Address text box, type in the web address that you want use as your Home page. For example: www.netzero.net
Note: While browsing, you can return to this page by clicking the Home button on the toolbar.
- Select the Connection tab.
- Check the circle next to Connect to the Internet using a local area network.
- Ensure that the box next to Access the Internet using a proxy server is not checked.
- Click OK to exit.