Billing and Usage History
Payment and Account Info
Update My Address
Upgrade My Account
Get NetZero Software
Adding a Contact
If you're using NetZero's new Message Center, please click here
To add a new contact to your Address Book:
- Click the Address Book tab on the top navigation bar to open the address book.
Note: You can use Quick Add to enter a contact without much information, click here to learn more.
- Make sure the Contacts tab is selected, then click the Add Full Contact link to create a new contact.
- In the Nickname box, enter a name for the new contact.
- In the Email Addresses box, enter an email address.
- In the First Name box, enter the person's first name.
- In the Last Name box, enter the person's last name.
- If you would like to enter optional personal information about your contact, you can fill in under Home Address and Work Address.
- You can also fill in a contact's phone numbers and Internet information under Phone Numbers and Internet Information.
- Other info, such as a contact's birthday, anniversary, and other notes, can optionally be filled in under Additional Information.
- If you have already created mailing lists, you can choose to add your new contact to any of them by putting a checkbox next to the list(s) you choose.
- To save your new address book contact, click Save. If you want to cancel, click Cancel, or click Reset to clear the textboxes and start over.
Back to the Main Menu