Sending an Email to a Contact in your address book
If you're using NetZero's new Message Center, please click here
To send an email to someone in your Address Book:
- Click the Address Book tab on the top navigation bar to open the address book.
- Click on the Contacts tab and select one or more addresses by clicking the check boxes to the left of their email addresses.
- Click Compose and select Email to address your email to the selected contacts.
Note: If you remember the nickname you gave the contact when you added them to your Address Book, you can send email to the nickname as a shortcut.
- Click the Compose tab on the top navigation bar and select Email to compose a new message.
- Click the link Click to open your Address Book above the To: section, or click To:, Cc:, or Bcc:
- A new window will appear with your Address Book.
- Click the To:, Cc:, or Bcc: boxes next to your contacts in your Address Book to add the contacts to your new message.
- Click Insert Selected Items.
- Your new message will be addressed for you.
Back to the Main Menu