How do I change my Junk Mail settings?
You can change your email settings at any time. To get to the Junk Mail Settings page:
- Sign-in to Message Center, click on Options and select Junk Mail.
- Choose one of the three options:
- Off: Choosing this setting lets you see every email, so you can decide which to keep and which to delete.
- Standard: This setting automatically sends mail you've identified as Junk to your Junk Mail folder, where you can review it if you want.
- Exclusive: This setting only allows messages from senders in your Address Book to your inbox, and sends all other messages to your Junk Mail Folder.
You can also decide how long to keep messages in the Junk Mail folder before they are automatically deleted by using the pull-down menu. Note: You can delete the messages in your Junk Mail folder at any time by opening it, placing a check next to the message you want to delete, and clicking Delete.
Back to the Main Menu